Few political strategists have had as much success as Mike Murphy.
The loquacious political guru most famously worked for Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeb Bush, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, Murphy discusses his opposition to Donald Trump, why he thinks Trump won, a potential Mitt Romney 2020 presidential campaign, and much more.
* Murphy rates Trump’s first year
* On the State of the Republican Party brand
* When Murphy met Trump
* Why Trump won
* Could Trump have been stopped in the GOP primary?
* What he makes of a potential Steve Bannon presidential run
* Romney 2020?
* Thoughts on Roger Ailes, Don Rickles, Chris Christie, Matt Drudge and more
* Closing questions: Murphey’s influences
(Photo: MSNBC via YouTube)
You can subscribe to The Jamie Weinstein Show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.
Like NR’s podcasts? Please take this quick audience survey.