A longtime political commentator and activist, Bill Kristol is best known these days for his opposition to Donald Trump. In his second appearance on The Jamie Weinstein Show, the editor-at-large of The Weekly Standard opens up on Trump’s first year, whether he plans to help organize a third-party challenge to Trump in 2020, Oprah’s presidential prospects, and much more. (Photo: Gage Skidmore)
* Grading Trump’s first year
* Where he falls on the NeverTrump divide
* What Kristol meant when he tweeted #NeverPence
* Does Kristol believe honorable people can serve in the Trump administration?
* Kristol discusses his plans for the 2020 presidential campaign
* On Mitt Romney’s run for Senate – and whether Romney 2020 could happen
* On Oprah 2020
* How his position on Trump has affected his career
* How Bill Kristol consumes the news
* What issue Kristol believes has been under-covered by the press
You can subscribe to The Jamie Weinstein Show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.